It can be said that, after a hard-working year, Vietnamese people often return to gather with their families, this is an important holiday for Vietnamese so far, so this is considered a happy time and warm for a year, the whole family gathered around a warm meal.
- Vietnamese people celebrate the Lunar New Year annually, which is based on a lunisolar calendar (calculating both the motions of Earth around the Sun and of the Moon around Earth). It takes place from the first day of the first month of the Vietnamese calendar (around late January or early February) until at least the third day. Many Vietnamese prepare for Tết by cooking special holiday food and cleaning the house. These foods include bánh chưng, bánh dày, dried young bamboo soup (canh măng), giò, and sticky rice. Many customs are practiced during Tết, such as visiting a person's house on the first day of the new year (xông nhà), ancestor worship, wishing New Year's greetings, giving lucky money to children and elderly people, and opening a shop.
- Because the Lunar New Year is an important occasion for the beginning, a lot of faith, luck and sincere wishes and prayers, the Luner New Year brings a lot of humane and profound meaning. More than other holidays of the year. New Year is a harmonious day between heaven and earth, people and gods. Tet is considered a good day, so one of the meanings of the Lunar New Year is the occasion of harmony between heaven and earth, people and gods. Therefore, many people believe that their meaning, desire or action will be heard, understood and blessed by all the gods and gods by themselves and their families. Because of that, during the Lunar New Year, people often do a lot of good things like giving new clothes, sharing food, helping the poor, people in difficult circumstances ...
- The Lunar New Year is a day for reunion, love and harmony: New Year is always one of the longest holidays of the year, so people often put off their work to visit their families. As well as reuniting, gathering together after a long time of separation. How to make the Lunar New Year happy! Not only that, the Lunar New Year is also an opportunity for people to express their love of harmony, caring, protecting each other and sending sincere, The best wishes for each other. And of course, on such warm Tet days, both adults and children limit hostility and quarrel to create the most complete and harmonious space. Entering a new year means everything is new.
- Year of the Lunar New Year remember about the ancestors and thanksgiving: Not only the Lunar New Year, but it seems that there are always holidays to give thanks to the ancestors. But according to Custom and the traditions of our country, before New Year's Eve comes on the last days of the year, everyone's houses have the custom of going to the graves of the deceased. Then on New Year's Eve, the ancestors of the cigarettes were always suspicious of cigarette smoke to express their gratitude to their descendants. In particular, on the occasion of the Lunar New Year, the altar is always full of jam, fruits, cakes, fruits to pay homage and long-term morality of our country
- New Year is a day of luck, optimism and hope, beginning a new year: Many people think that the first days of the new year are lucky, good days and good luck always blend with color. of peach petals, brilliant yellow of apricot blossom or young green leaves or in berries. We Vietnamese still believe that the meaning of the Lunar New Year is to start a new year, an optimistic and hopeful day with much faith, innovation and goodbye of the past of the old year. And attached to the meaning of this special Lunar New Year, people often renovate their houses to be clean, tidy and new to welcome new things of the new year. The unfortunate, favorable of the old year will be chased away to receive optimism, new hope will come
=> Hopefully, with the shared information about the meaning of the Lunar New Year, you will have moments of warm, happy and always full of joy with you loved ones in the traditional Tet holiday coming 2020.