Arrival, cruising in Ha Long bay:
7.45-8.15: Pick-up at the hotel. (Note: this time applied for those who book our shuttle bus service)
10.00: Having short break at stopover in Hai Duong Province.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark on Lavender Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing and enjoy welcome-drink. Check in the cabin.
13.15: Enjoy lunch with sampling regional fresh seafood while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner Island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog… Lavender Elegance Cruise will bring you to explore Ha Long Bay on the most wonderful route where just a few cruises go through.
- Do kayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains in Luon Cave, visit Titop Island and swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at The Bay
- Back to Lavender Elegance Cruise and join sunset party
- Pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island to sleeping area near The Surprising cave.
- Join our Cooking Class in the restaurant. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
19.30: Under the magnificent night sky, our set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
- Join squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef, Playing card, karaoke….
- Overnight on Lavender Elegance Cruise
HA LONG BAY - HANOI (Breakfast, A Lacarte)
06.15: Morning exercises on the Sun-deck.
07.15: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
08.00: Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
09.30: Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery.
10.15: Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
12.00: Check out cruise. Our car will be at your disposal to pick you up then drive back to Hanoi.
16.30 – 17.00 : Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- English Speaking Guide
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- All meals on board (01 breakfast, 02 lunches, 01 dinner)
- Cooking demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Fruits and local green tea
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms
- On board insurance
- Shutle bus
- VAT tax
- Personal expenses
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Supplement for A/C Private Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi: 115USD/ 4seat car
- Supplement for A/C Private Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi: 150USD/ 7 seat car
- Supplement for A/C Private Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi: 160USD/ 16 seat van
- Free of charge for children less than 5 years old (sharing same cabin with parents withour extra bed) traveling with parents limiting to one child traveling with two adults.
- Children from 5 to under 11 year's old sharing cabin with two adults is charged at 70% of adult's price, limiting to one child per cabin only.
- Children haveing separate cabins/ bed pay the same price as adults